5 Ukrainian ‘green’ projects receive €100,000 from the EBRD
Greencubator, EBRD and EU announced 5 projects that will receive funding under the first phase of the Climate Innovation Vouchers Programme.
These companies will receive a total of €100,000 for their ‘green’ R&D product:
- Delfast – certification, patenting, technical and functional improvements of electric bikes;
- Integro-SD – automation of production of organic fertilizers from chicken manure on the basis of their own technology, certification;
- Incos – wireless two-way data transmission and energy consumption control system with increased range and minimum energy consumption;
- IOT Trade – software development for a smart hub, managing a network of sensors and thermostats in residential and commercial properties;
- Obolon Oil – preparation for mass production of mobile plants for processing polymer waste into alternative fuels.
The Climate Innovation Vouchers Programme of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development FINTECC is funded by the European Union. Ukraine became the first among the countries of the EBRD, where the Climate Innovation Vouchers Programme was launched.
In Ukraine, the programme takes place on the base of Greencubator, the total amount of funding is 1 million euros. The programme was held in five stages, during which 31 projects from Ukraine received funding for their ‘green’ solutions. You can check all the winners on the website of the programme.
In other news: the winner of the second stage, the project of blinds with solar panels SolarGaps, also received €1 million from Horizon 2020 programme.