BlaBlaCar hits 5 million users in Ukraine
04 July, 2019, 17:30
Carpooling service BlaBlaCar now has 5 million users, as AIN.UA was informed by the company.
- The 5 millionth user registered last week, the company noted.
- Ukraine is among TOP 3 countries with the highest user base growth.
- BlaBlaCar has 75 million users in 22 countries.
- Rapid growth of the platform is due to an increase in commute in cities with over one million people (Kyiv, Odesa, Dnipro, Kharkiv, and Lviv).
- BlaBlaCar operates in Ukraine under its own brand name since 2014. The service introduced monetization for local users back in 2018.
- The company plans to partner up with bus carriers in the future.