Marketing technologies market in Ukraine: $130M in investments and 160 companies
UNIT.City Innovation Park, Internet Advertising Committee of Ukrainian Internet Association, and Center42 Innovation Agency presented the first report about the Ukrainian MarTech and AdTec industry. The authors counted more than 160 companies and 5,000 employees in the market. About $130 million was invested in Ukrainian MarTech companies.
The most interesting market figures
- The most popular business model is SaaS (52%).
- Almost 77% of companies operate in b2b segments.
- 68.4% of R&D centers are located in Kyiv.
- Most of the companies’ revenue is generated by the Ukrainian market (39%). The US market is in second place (17%).
Labour market in Ukrainian MarTech and AdTech
- About 65% of companies have less than 40 employees.
- Approximately 25% of all specialists work in three companies: Depositphotos, Terrasoft, and MGID.