Bolt launches a courier delivery service by taxi drivers
25 October, 2019, 13:15
Bolt announced the courier delivery service. It will allow you to order the taxicab for the delivery of parcels, as reported by representatives of the company to AIN.UA.
- Now you can order a cab to deliver around the city small parcels or a cargo that fits in the luggage boot of the car.
- The size of the parcel should not exceed 65 x 55 x 40 cm.
- You can deliver everything except money, securities, weapons, drugs, explosives, and other items prohibited by law. In the future, the company also plans to launch the transportation of animals.
- To use the service, you need to select the delivery function in the application, wait for the driver, give him the parcel, and the recipient’s phone number.
- If the recipient does not answer a driver’s call and not pick up a parcel, the courier will take it to a special storage facility where the sender or recipient can pick it up.
- The company representatives note that each parcel will be insured.
The delivery service already works in test mode in Kyiv. Since December 2019, Bolt plans to launch it in all cities of Ukraine, where the company operates – Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa.
You must be logged in to post a comment.