Business wants to invest in agriculture, IT and renewables – ACC survey
31 October, 2019, 16:50
The American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (ACC) conducted the Ukraine Business Climate Survey. 110 top managers of member companies took part in the survey.
The results were published on the ACC website.
- 82% of respondents plan to expand their business in Ukraine in the next 5 years.
- 84% of respondents believe that the Ukrainian state authorities are committed to further opening Ukraine’s market to foreign investment in the coming 5 years.
Ukraine’s most attractive industries to invest in
- agriculture – 85%;
- IT – 73%;
- energy and renewables – 45%.
Ukraine’s most attractive characteristic for investors
- talents – 51%;
- low labor costs – 51%;
- access to the European market – 44%.
Biggest obstacles for business in Ukraine
- courts – 74%;
- tax authorities – 51%;
- law enforcement agencies – 48%.
Rule of Law is top of the list of areas that requires urgent improvement.
Andy Hunder, President of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine