FlixBus launches branded routes in Ukraine. The first one is to the Czech Republic
05 December, 2019, 14:30
International bus operator FlixBus launches branded routes in Ukraine, ITC reports.
These routes are served by buses that meet international standards of the company and have branded green livery.
Details of the first ‘green’ route in Ukraine
- The first route will connect Odesa with the city of Plzen (the Czech Republic), with stops in Krakow (Poland), Olomouc, Brno, and Prague (the Czech Republic).
- The buses will be operating 5 days a week. The first departure will take place on December 11.
- Ticket sales have already started at a promotional price of 99 UAH/ticket. This price is available until December 8 for trips in the period December 11-15, 2019, and January 28 – February 28, 2020.
- Flixbus chose Setra buses of 2014-2015 for trips. The buses have toilets, air conditioning, sockets, and free Wi-Fi.
- Boarding is carried out by a QR code on the ticket.
Flixbus plans for 2020
- FlixBus plans to launch routes from Ukraine to Southern Europe and the Baltic States.
- Also, the company wants to add new cities to the network of intercity routes and launch domestic routes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.