Facebook is seeking a Market Specialist for Ukraine. This position is based in Dublin office
Facebook has a new job opening for a Ukrainian Market Specialist position. The responsibilities include: resolving user account issues and reviewing content reported for potential abuse. The candidate will have to move to Dublin, Ireland. This was reported by Vector, referring to the post of Kateryna Kruk, Facebook Manager in Ukraine.
The opening is available on the Facebook official website.
- Analyze key metrics to improve operational workflows;
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on Facebook such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content;
- Offer and implement solutions that will help improve support for Ukrainian users;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve Facebook processes and tools;
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems.
- 2+ years of professional experience within an operations environment;
- Fluency in written and conversational Ukrainian and demonstrable ongoing connection with the community in Ukraine and detailed knowledge of region’s culture and common practices;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Bachelors degree and/or masters;
- Experience communicating with a variety of audiences and stakeholders;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing Operations environment and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and internal organizations;
- Passion for supporting the Facebook and Instagram community;
- Technical and data skills such as Excel and SQL;
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau to drive efficient analytics and reporting;
- Fluency in Russian is preferred;
- Experience with process improvement or project management.
You can apply for a job by clicking on the link.