Google launches free services for nonprofit organizations in Ukraine
Google has launched Google for Nonprofits in Ukraine. Such organizations can have access to Google’s technology and services at no charge.
What does it offer?
Under this program, an organization can use the following services of the company:
- G Suite for nonprofit organizations (business applications package, such as Gmail, Documents, Calendar, Drive, Google Meet).
- Google Ad Grants is a program that provides up to $10,000/month in text-based ads on Google Search to raise awareness for your nonprofit organization.
- Free premium features on YouTube.
- Access to Google Earth and Google Maps tools.
Request a Google for Nonprofits account
To be eligible for a Google for Nonprofits account, an organization must:
- Be registered as a charitable organization. An organization must be verified as a nonprofit one by TechSoup or the local TechSoup partner.
- Meet the requirements in its own country.
- An organization is not eligible for Google for Nonprofits if this organization is a governmental entity or organization, a hospital or health care organization (charitable arms or foundations associated with healthcare organizations are eligible), a school, academic institution, or university (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible).
Such an organization may request a Google for Nonprofits account, and when it is registered, it can use the above services for free.