Ukraine is in the top 5 countries with the cheapest mobile data
25 June, 2020, 13:36
- According to the study, India is the cheapest country in terms of the average cost of 1GB of mobile data. The average price of one gigabyte of mobile data $0.09.
- The ranking includes Israel ($0.11), Kyrgyzstan ($0.21), and Italy ($0.43).
- Ukraine has closed the top 5 with an average cost of $0.46 for 1GB of mobile data.
As the report says, these countries contain excellent fibre broadband infrastructure.
The five most expensive countries in terms of the average cost of 1GB of mobile data are:
- Saint Helena ($52.50)
- Falkland Islands ($40.41)
- Nauru ($30.47)
- Bermuda ($28.75)
- São Tomé and Príncipe ($28.26)