Apple is seeking a Chief Accountant to join its Kyiv office
In late May, AIN.UA reported that Apple registered a legal entity in Ukraine. On July 2, 2020, there was official confirmation that the company was going to open a representative office in Ukraine. Apple has published a job opening for the position of a Chief Accountant on its official website, as the DOU reported.
According to the opening, the company needs a person who will be responsible for finance, with experience in accounting and strong analytical skills.
The requirements for the job seeker are as follows:
- Diploma in Accounting with minimum 5 years of proven experience in Ukrainian accounting and tax.
- Ukrainian and English languages.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP, Excel, and Keynote.
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems such as Tableau, EDW, BW.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to evaluate, analyze, and present data to a broad audience.
- Proactivity, excellent communication, and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and proven track record to meet tight deadlines.
Such a specialist will be responsible for:
- Compliance of all statutory and tax reporting with Ukrainian GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Rules), US GAAP, and tax laws.
- Work with tax audits.
- Continuous legal entity oversight.
- Preparing quarterly reports for management, including balance sheet and income statement reviews.
You can apply for the position on the company’s website.