7 Ukrainian startups receive grants from USF in amounts ranging from $25,000 to $50,000
The Ukrainian Startup Fund (USF) announced the winners of the 14th, 15th, and 16th Pitch Days. This was announced by the press service of the USF.
A jury selected seven winners out of 32 startups having pitched their ideas. Startups at the pre-seed stage will receive a grant of $25,000, and ones at the seed stage – $50,000.
- RE-leaf PAPER, kraft paper, which is made by RE-leaf technology, based on the fibrous mass of fallen leaves
- iceFood, ready-to-eat frozen food
- AI Impulsar, software for people with mental disorders (epilepsy, autism, and dementia)
- Muscreators, an online service for effective and large-scale artist promotion
- Smart Way, an international shipping service with a mobile application; helps to quickly cross the border, order online customs services, and receive useful services on the road.
- eSalesPlatform, an e-commerce platform which helps retailers to expand their businesses on global marketplaces
- HackenAI, a personal cybersecurity mobile application
The Ukrainian Startup Fund is a state fund launched by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in summer 2019. It provides startups with money as grants, but not for a share in a company.
As part of the pitching, the selected companies present their projects to the members of the contest committee. They are evaluated by the following criteria:
- product (for seed-stage projects)
- idea (for pre-seed startups)