Shares of Tesla, Facebook, Netflix, Microsoft, and others are now available in the Ukrainian market
On December 8, 2020, the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market (NCSSM) decided to allow the shares of famous US high-tech companies to be traded in the Ukrainian market.
There are the following ones:
- shares of Tesla, Inc. (ISIN code – US88160R1014)
- shares of Facebook Inc. (ISIN code – US30303M1027)
- shares of Netflix Inc. (ISIN code – US64110L1061)
- shares of Microsoft Corporation (ISIN code – US5949181045)
- shares of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (ISIN code – US5949181045)
- shares of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc
- shares of Visa, Inc. (ISIN code – US92826C8394)
The corresponding decisions were published on the website of the Commission on December 8.
To recap, in 2017, new rules of the NBU came into force, according to which Ukrainian citizens can officially invest up to $50,000 per year abroad from their Ukrainian bank account. Since then, under these rules, Ukrainians have already bought shares in Facebook.