Remove image background in one click – new free tool from Depositphotos
Depositphotos has added a free tool to automatically remove the background of images. The company’s press service told AIN.UA.
How it works
- To access the tool, you need to create a Depositphotos account.
- Then, on the background removal page, upload or drag and drop the necessary image in JPEG or PNG format.
- You can edit not only files bought on Depositphotos but also your content.
- The size of the uploaded image should not exceed 15 MB.
- After processing, you can download the image with a transparent background in PNG format.
- The tool is free.
According to Igor Kaliuzhnyi, Chief Product Officer of Depositphotos, the technology of the new tool is based on neural networks: algorithms analyze the image, process the data, and select the background for automatic removal. The project took about six months to complete.
“The development story began with a desire to set up an ecosystem that would be useful for our users and help simplify their work with content. The next steps will focus on improving the tool and introducing new additional features for a better experience with the outline.”
Igor Kaliuzhnyi, Chief Product Officer Depositphotos
To recap, AIN.UA previously published a big story of Depositphotos. It tells not only about success but also about crises and falls, missed opportunities, closing projects, and new beginnings. Click here to read it.