Revolut now supports money transfer service to Ukraine: how it works
UK fintech startup Revolut launched money transfers to Ukraine. AIN.UA was informed that Revolut now supports money transfer service to Ukraine by its users who received mailout. In a letter, the service informs about the possibility to send money to Ukraine in more than 30 currencies.
The screenshot was provided by a user of Revolut
Users can send amounts in dollars, Swiss francs, pounds and other currencies to the cards of Ukrainian banks. The hryvnia is not yet supported. The transfer fee will be from €3 to €5. The money will be transferred to the recipient’s account in 3-5 working days.
According to the instructions in the letter, to make the transfer users need to do the following:
- Enter Payments section, select Send and create a new payment – New.
- Select Add a bank recipient, and then – Ukraine.
- Add recipient’s full name, account number and BIC / SWIFT code.
- Add a recipient.
- Choose a recipient and enter the transfer amount, then click Continue.
- Check the payment details and then send the payment.
One of the readers of AIN.UA successfully made a payment to the card of a Ukrainian bank and shared a screenshot:
At the same time, the press office of Revolut informed AIN.UA that the service has not yet been fully launched in Ukraine and there is no news about it yet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.