Danish startup Dixa with offices in Ukraine raises $105M
28 July, 2021, 18:43
On July 28, 2021, Denmark-based Dixa announced a new $105 million Series C round, as the startup told AIN.UA. The valuation of the project in this round is not disclosed, but the company says that it is on the way to unicorn status.
- The company plans to spend the new funding on product development, scaling to new markets, and acquiring new companies (for example, Dixa merged with Melbourne-based Elevio in January 2021). The management also intends to quadruple the engineering team by the end of 2022.
- As for the Ukrainian offices, currently, nine people are working in Kyiv and Lviv, mainly marketing and sales specialists. However, Dixa plans to hire new technical specialists in Europe, including Ukraine.
- Dixa was founded in 2015, released the product in 2018, and raised a $14 million Series A round in 2019. Since its public release, it has grown from 12 to 200 employees. Dixa has offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Tel Aviv, Melbourne, Berlin, Kyiv, and Lviv.
- Dixa develops a platform for user support. Its services allow to combine requests from different channels – phone, email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and SMS – and connect them with responsible employees.
- Dixa develops a platform that helps companies provide better and more consistent customer service across multiple channels – phone, email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and SMS – and connect them with responsible employees.
Dixa raised its last Series B round in February 2020, worth $36 million, and the total amount raised so far is about $155 million.