Ukrainian startup Legal Nodes secures $300k in a pre-seed round
05 August, 2021, 12:00
Legal Nodes, a Ukrainian market network of diverse legal providers, has received $300,000 in a pre-seed round. The round was led by angel syndicate LIFT99, representatives of the startup reported to AIN.UA.
- According to founders of Legal Nodes, the team will spend the money toward launching a full-scale cloud-based legal productization platform and and growing a network of legal partners in the United Kingdom.
- The investment round was led by the angel syndicate LIFT99. It also included funding of investors from Pipedrive and Printify, the investment firm Hype Ventures, the founder of UK-based startup TaxScouts, and former COO & Head of Growth at Fuzu. Inspirium Laboratories, founded by partners from Sigma Software and founder of a YC Startup Datrics, Anton Vaisburd, have also invested in the project.
- The startup was founded by Margarita Sivakova, Nestor Dubnevych, and Maxim Maliuk.
- Legal Nodes has over 60 client companies in 2021.
“The startup aims at providing fast, transparent, and fixed-fee legal support via a subscription model for rapid-growing companies just like ourselves. This became possible because the Covid-19 pandemic has changed the game for lawyers who found out that they are perfectly capable of working from home and communicating with clients online,” says Margarita Sivakova, CEO and Co-founder at Legal Nodes.
- In April 2020, Legal Nodes received a seed grant of $50,000 from the Ukrainian Startup Fund. The funds raised were used to develop and improve the platform. In May 2020, it received a $50,000 investment from Mathias Eklöf, the founder of Hype Ventures.