DataRobot, an American company with offices in Ukraine, raises $300M at a $6.3B valuation
27 August, 2021, 11:32
- The Boston-based company is working on an AI platform that automates data collection and analysis for enterprise clients. In November 2020, in the Series F round, the company raised $270 million and $206 million in the previous Series E round. Since the last financing round, its valuation has doubled to $6.3 billion.
- The round was co-led by the firms already investing in the company, Altimeter Capital and Tiger Global, and includes participation from Counterpoint Global (Morgan Stanley), Franklin Templeton, ServiceNow Ventures, and Sutter Hill Ventures.
- The new financing will be used to develop the product, as well as to hire new employees, particularly for the marketing team in North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Japan.
- The company has offices in Ukraine: in Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv, and Khmelnytskyi. Today there are 40 job openings in the Ukrainian offices of DataRobot ( the Ukrainian office is the second largest office after the US office by the number of positions available.)
- Founded in Boston in 2012, DataRobot is working on a platform with a collection of hundreds of open-source machine learning algorithms. It allows enterprise users to upload their data, select target variables, and then DataRobot “automates, trains, and evaluates” multiple predictive models.