How to add COVID Certificate to a mobile wallet and use it offline
YOUR PASS, a Czech technology company that provides a complex mobile wallet solution, has launched an option to add COVID Certificates. AIN.UA shares how to add a vaccination certificate to the mobile wallet and what benefits YOUR PASS has.
How it works
The service supports EU COVID Certificates (also called “Digital Green Certificates”), which were launched in the European Union in the summer of 2021.
- For iOS users, the certificate digitized with YOUR PASS will appear in Wallet, which is preinstalled on all Apple devices.
- For Android users, the company has developed a free YourWallet application, an alternative to Apple Wallet. You can download it from Google Play.
To add a COVID Certificate to YOUR PASS:
- Go to the company’s website using a browser on your computer or mobile device
- Click ‘Create yours’
- Scan the QR-code of your COVID Certificate or upload a screenshot of the QR-code in PDF, JPG, or PNG format.
- After scanning, add the COVID certificate to your mobile wallet.
Interestingly, the certificates generated in YOUR PASS are displayed in the same language in which your mobile device is running. If you want to change the document language, you need to change the default system language in the phone settings.