HR startup Performetry secures $1.2 million
28 September, 2021, 13:29
Performetry, an American startup co-founded by Ukrainian Denys Grabchak, has received $1.2 million in a seed round, Forbes writes.
- Performetry is developing an HR service for technological companies. It analyzes employee data from work corporate social media, polls, and tools, including Gmail, Zoom, Slack, MS Teams, and other programs. Based on the information obtained, companies can track the productivity, engagement, and emotional state of their employees.
- The startup was founded in 2019 by Denys and Elena Grabchak, natives of Ukraine and Russia, who previously held senior positions in the global offices of Google and Facebook.
- Denys Grabchak was in charge of selecting startups for the Google accelerator and managed the Google Cloud budget. Then he launched Platform F, a startup program at Facebook’s Irish unit, Forbes reports. Elena Grabchak was responsible for working with clients in emerging markets at Google.
- The investors in the deal were venture capital fund AltaIR Capital, investment company AltaClub, as well as business angels, including top executives from Google, Cisco, LinkedIn, DropBox, DocuSign, Salesforce, Facebook, Lyft, and Uber.
- The startup plans to invest the funds raised in product development.