NAVI wins $1M prize at PGL Major Stockholm 2021
08 November, 2021, 17:18
The Ukrainian team Natus Vincere won the CS:GO esports tournament — PGL Major Stockholm. It is one of the strongest performances for the team in the history of its existence.
- NAVI won the championship with a 2:0 victory over G2 Esports in the grand final.
- The total prize pool for the tournament was $2 million, and NAVI won $1 million, the largest prize pool in the history of CS:GO majors.
- The team did not lose a single map. This is also the first time in CS:GO history.
- Aleksandr “s1mple” Kostyliev, with a rating of 1.47, became the best player of the tournament.
- All in all, it has been a very successful year for NAVI — they have won their sixth tournament in 2021.
- The PGL Major Stockholm live was one of the most watched in the history of CS:GO tournaments.