VC fund, SID Venture Partners, launches in Ukraine: investing upward of $300k
SID Venture Partners, a venture capital fund, has been launched in Ukraine. As representatives of the fund told AIN.UA, its target fund size is $15 million. SID Venture Partners will focus on early-stage technology startups (pre-seed, seed, Series A).
About SID Venture Partners Fund
“The fund is managed by nine representatives of the Ukrainian IT industry, and the concept is to combine the efforts of three successful companies — Sigma Software (S), Ideasoft (I), and Datrics (D), which create a synergy of service and product businesses,” the fund said.
These representatives are:
- Dmitry Vartanian (co-founder of Sigma Software and Clean.io)
- Valery Krasovsky (CEO and co-founder of Sigma Software)
- Anton Vaisburd (co-founder of Datrics.ai)
- Andrii Lazorenko (CEO and co-founder of Ideasoft)
- Kirill Kirikov (CTO and co-founder of Datrics)
- Peter Kolomiets (CBDO and co-founder of Ideasoft)
- Alexey Stoletny (Managing Director at Sigma Software Inc.)
- Illia Polosukhin (сo-founder and CTO of NEAR Protocol)
- Veronika Korzh (co-founder of WOD Insight)
- Vlad Beck (Board Member and co-founder at Sigma Software)
- Volodymyr Chyrva (сo-founder and Managing Partner at Sigma Software)
The first investments from SID Venture Partners were granted to:
- V-Art is a platform to exhibit, sell, and collect digital art.
- Awesomic.io, a designer search platform with a royalty-free library of UI animations.
- Finmap is a web service for financial accounting designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
Also, in the investment portfolio of the fund’s general partners, there are 12 startups that were founded or backed by them.
Conditions for funding
The fund will focus on technological startups, giving priority to the deeptech, b2b, blockchain, fintech, and automotive projects.
- Target fund size — $15 million
- Stages of financing — pre-seed, seed, Series A
- Size of investments — >$300,000
- Target potfolio — 50 companies
- Geographic focus — startups co-founded by Ukrainians
- Investment period — 5 years
You can apply for investment here, briefly describing your project and its business model.