Ukrainian tech company Vymex raises over $1M funding
Vymex, a Ukrainian product IT company developing a mobile application for managing businesses, their resources, and processes, has raised more than $1 million from 20 private investors. Among them is Igor Fostenko, the founder of EnjoyTheWood, reported to AIN.UA by representatives of Vymex.
- Vymex is working on the development of an application for managing businesses and their results. The application can help companies digitize and systematize the processes of hiring, onboarding, and motivating employees and track the results, the representatives of Vymex told AIN.UA.
- The application will also allow businesses to exchange and store information and communicate between employees directly in the messenger. Also, it will be possible to post CVs and look for a job in Vymex.
- The first presentation of the application took place on December 15, 2021. Vymex is currently in open beta testing, and 1,000 people — both business owners and professionals — can join. To become one of them, you need to apply on the company’s website.
- According to Vymex, the app is scheduled to be released in web, iOS, and Android versions in early 2022.
- The company will spend the funds raised on the product development.