Ciklum opens R&D center in India
20 December, 2021, 11:24
Ciklum, a Danish IT company with offices in Ukraine, has opened a development center in India. The technological hub became the second in Asia, Ciklum told AIN.UA.
- The company’s new development center is located in Chennai, one of India’s largest technology centers. According to Ciklum representatives, this will be the beginning of further expansion in the region. The company plans to grow its team in India soon.
- The press release says that the opening of the office is part of Ciklum’s strategy to expand geographically and further scale its business. The new R&D center is the second in Asia, and the company also has an office in Pakistan.
- Entering the Indian market will allow the company to accelerate the search and hiring of professionals to meet the high market demand for digital transformation services. It will also improve communication with global clients in terms of time zones.
“The new development center in India serves as additional proof of our global vision for geography, technology, and business verticals. I look forward to the further development of our engineering teams in this region and the mutual exchange of expertise,” comments Andrii Dehtiarov, VP of Engineering at Ciklum.
- The company has 12 representative offices across the world, 6 of which are located in Ukraine.
- As it became known earlier, Ciklum has acquired the Czech software developer CN Group. The company needed this deal to gain a foothold in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe, as well as DACH countries.