Polish e-commerce platform ONe secures $2M investment for global expansion
Wroclaw-based startup ONe Company that develops e-commerce platform ONe has received a $2 million (8 million zloty) investment. The funding will support it in further development in the Polish market, as well as in scaling globally, Fintek reports.
- ONe Company foundation was initiated in 2019 by the Polish consulting company Allwins and Unity Group, a firm providing digital transformation solutions for its clients.
- ONe Company develops an e-commerce omnichannel cloud platform adjusted especially to the needs of B2B trade. It combines the functions of sales, distribution, and clients support systems for traders, helping them to increase revenues, cut costs, and save time by digitizing their businesses.
- ONe platform operates based on a subscription model. The startup expects that its revenues will exceed 2.5 million dollars (10 million zloty) by the end of the year.
- The startup has previously raised $2.2 million (9 million zloty) that helped the company to develop and build its platform.
- The fresh funds will help ONe Company expand its customer base and prepare the platform for entering foreign markets.