Polish medtech Holo4Med secures $906K
18 January, 2022, 13:57
Holo4Med, a Polish medtech startup, has totally raised $906,000 (3.6 million zloty) in three investments since the beginning of January. HoloMIAI, a thermoablation treatment to fight cancer, and MediHELP, a hybrid telemedicine platform, are among its projects, MamStartup reports.
- Launched in 2020, Holo4Med develops solutions for the medical industry, based on innovations in AI and Mixed Reality technologies. It is a part of the technological capital TenderHut Group, which operates in the fields of IT outsourcing, implementation of laboratory and hospital systems, as well as venture building sectors.
- Holo4Med’s $906,000 investment includes three different funding sources:
- Autumn crowdfunding round — $453,000 (1.8 million zloty),
- Funding from Augebit FIZ in January — $327,000 (1.3 million zloty),
- Investment from private investor — $125,000 (0.5 million zloty).
- Holo4Med has already acquired more than a million users — this makes the platform the largest in the Central-Eastern European region, as well as one of the top three in Europe.
- Using the fresh funds, Holo4Med is thinking about debuting on Warsaw Stock Exchange after transforming into a joint-stock company. The company is also planning to further develop its main projects, HoloMIAI and MediHELP.