Intellias opens Serbian office, its second one abroad
26 January, 2022, 12:42
The Ukrainian IT company Intellias has announced that it will open an office in Serbia this spring. It will be the second Intellias delivery office outside of Ukraine.
- By the end of 2022, the company plans to hire over 60 engineers working on Embedded, Java, Mobile, IoT, and other technologies.
- Teams from the new center will be involved in the company’s long-term projects in the automotive, telecom, fintech, and other industries. Intellias is currently looking for Java developers in Serbia.
- The Serbian office will be located in Novi Sad, the country’s second-largest city.
- The first Intellias subsidiary outside of Ukraine was opened in Poland in 2019. In total, the company has eight such centers, six of which are located in Ukraine — in Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv, Ivano-Frankivsk, and Dnipro. In 2021, the Intellias team grew by 70%.
- Intellias is one of the largest Ukrainian tech companies, with 2,500 employees. Over 2 billion people use the technology products developed by Intellias engineers.