EPAM Systems acquires Polish e-commerce company ENGINIETY
28 January, 2022, 14:57
EPAM Systems Inc., a global provider of digital transformation services, has acquired ENGINIETY, a Polish e-commerce company specializing in SAP Commerce Cloud solutions, EPAM announces. The companies do not reveal the financial part of the deal.
- Founded in 1993 by Arkadiy Dobkin and Leo Lozner, EPAM Systems is now the world’s leading provider of digital transformation and product development services for various organizations, educational, and healthcare sectors to make the interaction experience more comfortable for users.
- The company’s teams operate in more than 40 countries across five continents.
- According to Crunchbase, EPAM Systems Inc. is valued at $493.5 million. The acquisition of ENGINIETY follows the deal in December 2021, when EPAM acquired a Spanish provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, Optiva Media, for an undisclosed amount.
- Founded in 2009, ENGINIETY is a Gliwice-based company that provides commercial technology to the European market. ENGINIETY specialists help evaluate, select, and implement e-commerce solutions to create a consistent, flexible, and future-oriented system architecture.
- ENGINIETY’s clients include such companies as Vision Express, Nikon, Play, and TUI.
- The deal will allow EPAM to expand its capabilities to deliver end-to-end solutions for building e-commerce services and platforms for global organizations.