Belarusian Flo tops the list of most downloaded apps in App Store’s Health & Fitness category
31 January, 2022, 15:17
- Founded in 2015 by Yuri and Dmitriy Gursky from Belarus, Flo’s solution combines an AI-powered menstrual and ovulation calendar, a women’s health feed, and anonymous chats. Besides, Flo offers pregnancy tips.
- In 2021, Flo had about 16 million unique downloads, surpassing the competitors, Keep with 12.5 million downloads and Fit with 10.5 million downloads.
- According to the company, in September 2021, it closed a $50 million Series B financing round, bringing its valuation to $800 million. Its investors include SDVentures, Flint Capital, Peter Thiel, and Natalia Vodianova.
- Flo entered the top 10 services originated in Belarus by revenue at the end of 2021. It amounted to $54 million, which is 80% more than the year before.
- As the company states, it has over 200 million installs, 43 million users, and more than 350 employees.