Finnish talent acquisition startup Jobilla raises €8.25M
02 February, 2022, 17:12
- Founded in 2015 by Fins Henri Nordstrom and Tommi Siro, Jobilla develops a platform set to analyze and optimize each step of candidates’ experience. It is aimed to help them find the most relevant job opportunities.
- The €8.25 million investment consisted of two rounds. The first was a €7 million venture round from Juuri Partners, a Finnish private equity company investing in small and medium-sized startups, and Trind VC, a seed investment fund. The second was a debt financing at €1.25 million from Business Finland, a Finnish funding agency.
- In 2021, Jobilla closed a €2 million seed round and grew 150% in revenue from 2020 to 2021, according to the startup.
- Among Jobilla’s clients are such companies as Pfizer and Arkansas Surgical Hospital in the US and Red Cross in Germany.
“We are currently growing exponentially in every market our solution is available in. With the help of our investors, we can accelerate that growth even further by developing partnerships with key players in different markets,”CEO and co-founder of Jobilla, Henri Nordström, comments on the investment.
- The company will spend the proceeds to keep growing and expanding into the recruitment market and further develop its product.