Estonian design tech startup OCCO raises €750K seed investment
07 February, 2022, 17:59
- OCCO is an Estonian startup that has headquarters in Tallinn and Amsterdam. It was founded in 2016 by Ander Soorumaa and Paul Veetousme and started as a project sales company working closely with architects, real estate developers, and B2B customers.
- The company now offers an AI-powered platform for interior design professionals that saves up to 27% of working time on product search and project management, OCCO states.
- Following the round, Oliver Ahlberg, founder of Skeleton Technologies, which completed a $42 million Series D funding in January, joined OCCO as an advisor. He will help the company increase its financial gain and develop further funding strategies.
- OCCO’s platform already has about 250 users and €7 million in annual revenue. The company has completed over 1,000 projects with companies like Bolt, Pipedrive, Nasdaq, Sorainen, Thermory, Tallink, and Confido.
- The company is planning to use the funds for the expansion to the new markets in Europe.