Serviceform, Finnish business management software, secures €2M for global expansion
07 February, 2022, 16:38
Serviceform, a Helsinki-based startup that develops a platform to help businesses optimize their operations, has raised €2 million. BackingMinds led the round, VC Gorilla Capital participated, ArcticStartup reports.
- CEO Iranthi Gomes and CTO Jarkko Oksanen founded Serviceform in 2017. It develops a SaaS platform that helps B2B clients to engage their website visitors with digital tools simple in use. The platform offers solutions for such business needs as lead generation, marketing, customer management, and customer support.
- Serviceform’s products are now used on more than 1500 websites and by businesses in nine different countries from Asia to Europe to North America, according to the company.
- The lead investor BackingMinds is a Swedish venture capital fund. Gorilla Capital VC has been Serviceform’s investor since 2018.
- In 2018, Serviceform closed a $350,000 seed round from Business Finland and Gorilla Capital. The total amount of funding reaches $2.7 million, as per Crunchbase.
- The investment will help Serviceform create a portfolio of its products and meet new clients across the globe.