Polish fintech startup Altera raises $376K from CofounderZone Fund
18 February, 2022, 22:35
Altera, a startup from Bydgoszcz that develops a financial and accounting app, has raised a $376,000 (1.5 million zloty) seed investment from CofoundedZone VC fund and four angel investors, Fintek reports.
- Altera offers a B2B SaaS application that helps users do mobile management and optimization of profits in business. The app allows users to view the company’s financial situation, monitor profitability, and make business decisions based on reliably forecasted cash flow.
- Earlier, the startup made its name during the Startup Arena, held on the occasion of Fintech Summit Poland 2021.
- The lead investor CofounderZone Fund is a Polish fund that brings together angel investors and tech startups to build global companies. It has been operating in Warsaw since its launch in 2019.
- Currently, Altera is in partnership with companies from the fintech industry, including eService, SMEO, and Payhelp.
- Altera will allocate the fresh funds to the further development of its app to make automatic accounting processes faster and easier.