Ukrainian TA Ventures and ICLUB invest in German fintech startup Forget.Finance
23 February, 2022, 15:24
- Founded in 2021 by Conradin Breuer and Jurek Herwig, Forget.Finance develops a digital financial advisor app. It records all of the users’ finances and offers them investment advice depending on the set settings.
- The users get advice both in a chatbot (simple decisions, account analysis, etc.) and in a dialog with a personal financial advisor if it comes to big questions.
- Forget.Finance earns commissions from money in the clients’ accounts, subscriptions to get advice, and payments from partners whose products are offered on the platform.
- The company’s CEO Conradin Breuer has more than five years of experience in finance and product team management. Jurek Herwig is the СTO of Forget.Finance and is responsible for all product development. He is also an expert in banking technology.
About TA Ventures and ICLUB
- TA Ventures is an early-stage venture fund, backing companies in Europe and North America at Seed and Series A, alongside high-profile co-investors, across a wide range of tech sectors. Its typical ticket range is between $250,000 and $1 million. It also provides follow-on investments.
- ICLUB Global is a network of investment clubs where private investors can co-invest with TA Ventures into fast-growing startups in the EU and US.