Come Back Alive is No. 1 project on Patreon in terms of monthly donations
24 February, 2022, 13:39
At the time of the publication, Come Back Alive has more than 9,100 patrons and over $330,000 in monthly donations, the highest figure among all accounts on the platform.
- As Oleg Karpenko, head of the fundraising department of the foundation, said in his commentary to AIN.Capital that on February 22 alone, Come Back Alive received 20 million UAH in donations, which is slightly more than for the entire year 2021.
- Money, which the foundation receives through Patreon, is not included in this amount. They will arrive at the end of the month. Then the management will be able to say how much money the foundation received for February.
- Currently, the foundation’s website can’t handle the traffic and has some issues. But the team is trying to fix them as soon as possible.
- The main task of the foundation today is to communicate with the Armed Forces of Ukraine about the needs of soldiers and the purchase of necessary equipment. Part of the funds will also go to the needs of the territorial defense forces. Now the organization has hundreds of requests from the military.
- Let us recall that on February 22, many Ukrainians and Ukrainian businesses made sizable donations. The founder of DOU and Djinni Max Ishchenko donated 5 million UAH — the largest contribution in the history of Come Back Alive.
- Intellias, Genesis, Uklon, PrivatBank, and other companies also joined the initiative.