Where to support Ukrainian Army with cryptocurrency and NFT
Two new charities have been launched in Ukraine: one helps support the Ukrainian military by selling NFTs, and the other accepts donations in cryptocurrencies.
- Ukrainian company 4ireLabs has released an NFT collection to raise funds to support the Ukrainian army. It is a NEAR blockchain-based collection that is designed for its community. NEAR charges a low commission of up to one cent.
- The collection consists of 20 NFTs. All of them are concerning the topic of Russian invasion, fight for Ukrainian freedom, and peace.
- Furthermore, the founders and participants of Ukrainian and foreign crypto projects created the Unchain Fund. It focuses on humanitarian aid.
- Illya Polosukhin from NEAR is among the fund’s founders, along with Dmytro Budorin from Hacken and Andriy Velykyi from Allbridge.
- The Unchain Fund accepts cryptocurrencies and fiat money. It coordinates humanitarian aid, helps to evacuate people, and supports civilians.
- You can join and support the fund via the website, Telegram, and Discord.
The forces of Cyber Police of Ukraine initiated the first NFT-project against the Russian invasion.
- The charity NFT-project is called “RUSSIAN SHIP — FUCK YOU”.
- All funds raised from the sale of the NFT collection will be donated to support the Ukrainian army and provide charitable assistance to Ukraine, Cyber Police reports.
- The collection can be accessed via OpenSea, the largest NFTs marketplace in the world.
You can buy NFTs from the collection — here.