How to donate money to the Ukrainian army, volunteers, and medics
01 March, 2022, 17:03
Ain.Capital publishes the selection of Bank details and services that you can use to transfer money to help the Ukrainian army, volunteers, medics, charities, and other organizations. The list will be updated.
For military support
- Come Back Alive — one of the biggest charitable foundations supporting the Ukrainian army.
- The National Bank of Ukraine has launched a special account for money transfers to support the army. Its details: UA843000010000000047330992708. (Earlier we published the list for international supporters).
- KOLO — collaborative foundation from Ukrainian IT sector (Reface, Readdle, Tumblr, WISE, TECHIIA Holding). Supplies essential equipment to soldiers in hot spots.
- TECHIIA Foundation — provides humanitarian aid to defenders of Ukraine, including the purchase of necessary items and military equipment for the army.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine can also be supported with cryptocurrency and NFTs.
- You can also offer help on the Ministry of Defence website.
- Army SOS, which raises money for drones.
- Revived Soldiers Ukraine — military fundraising via PayPal.
For medical support
For humanitarian support
- Vostok SOS is a charity supporting victims of conflicts and fugitives. It works to rebuild the region affected by military aggression and promotes democratic change in the region and the country as a whole.
- National Bank’s of Ukraine fundraising account fot humanitarian assistance.
- MacPaw Development Foundation — created by Ukrainian IT company MacPaw. It is able to source and distribute large quantities of food, medical supplies, hygiene products, and other humanitarian aid to those in need.
- Humanitarian aid website is made for everyone who wants to help Ukraine.