EPAM opens a new office in Uzhgorod
16 March, 2022, 19:16
EPAM, one of the largest tech companies in Ukraine, has announced the opening of a new office in the Zakarpatska region, Ukraine, as reported by the company’s representatives.
- The new office was launched in Uzhgorod on Babiak Street.
- According to EPAM, the new location works as a co-working space for 50 people.
- The office is equipped with a shelter for up to 40 people. EPAM workers and their families forced to leave their homes can live there. EPAM’s office in Debrecen, Hungary, helped organize this shelter — provided necessary humanitarian aid, such as sleeping bags, food, hygiene products, etc.
“Hundreds of our colleagues, internally displaced persons, will be able to use the new office, work, and support the economy of Ukraine in safer conditions,” comments Andrey Trofimov, head of the Western Ukraine location of ERAM Ukraine.
- As of 2022, EPAM’s Ukrainian representative office employs 13,500 people. Due to Russia’s full-scale war in Ukraine, the company stopped providing services to clients from Russia.
- AIN.Capital has also learned about the plans to close the Russian development center. At the same time, EPAM stopped hiring employees in the Belarusian office.
- The company allocated $100 million to support its teams in Ukraine and their families.