War in Ukraine / March 28￼
The Molfar team sends a daily newsletter about the war in Ukraine. The editorial staff of AIN.Capital publishes the full version of the digest. You can subscribe to the newsletter by sending your email address to [email protected], you will be added to the base.
Negotiations in Istanbul
Talks between Russian and Ukrainian delegations took place in the Turkish capital. For the first time since the beginning of the war, the parties did not say “negotiations are difficult”, but described some specific points of negotiations.
Ukraine is ready to become neutral only under the condition of security guarantees. These guarantees should not just act as NATO Article 5, but become a tough response mechanism. Participating countries – a dozen: Britain, USA, China, France, Turkey, Germany, Canada, Italy, Poland, Israel. And, of course, Russia. In case of danger, Ukraine must be provided not only with weapons, but also with the sky and live military support – soldiers. At the same time, Ukraine does not join NATO, but may become a member of the EU.
The issue of Donbass and Crimea remains open. There should be no fighting in these areas. The status of Crimea must be resolved in the next 15 years through bilateral negotiations. Donbas will be discussed personally by Zelensky and Putin.
Russian troops have already begun to retreat from Kyiv and Chernihiv, but not from eastern Ukraine. And the Russian side went to Moscow to discuss the decision, so there are no results yet.
During the negotiations, hostilities on the territory of Ukraine actually continue.
Airstrike, missile and MRL damage
- As a result of the rocket attack, as well as shelling, multi-storey residential buildings were damaged. The air defense system worked, but the fragments damaged the houses.
- As a result of the rocket attack and shelling of the villages of Petrushky and Shpytky, destruction and subsequently a fire occurred in the garage and a two-story residential building on the territory of the church. One of the shells hit a construction crane. In total, 34 houses were damaged in the Buchans’ka district. 5 people were killed, 4 were injured.
- As a result of shelling residential buildings were destroyed.
- A residential area in Makariv came under fire from Grad. There are injured.
- Artillery attack on Fasova, Kalynivka, Zabuyannya, Korolivka, Nalyvayka. 2 men from Zabuyannya were killed.
- As a result of the shelling, the Dimitrievskiy church of the middle of the 19th century was destroyed.
- The shelling of settlements: Mariupol, Mar’inka, Avdiivka, Vuhledar, Zalizne, Zhovanka, Zaitseve. 11 civilian facilities were damaged. The number of those killed and wounded was not disclosed.
- As a result of the missile attack, 7 houses and a car were damaged. Under the obstruction, a dead man was found. 7 people were injured.
- The shelling of residential areas of the Kiyvsky district of the city, as a result, 9 fires broke out. As a result of the shelling, an architectural monument – a fire station of the 19th century – was destroyed.
- Shelling of the settlement, 4 bombs were equipped with cluster munitions. Information about the victims and destruction is being specified.
- The shelling of the oil depot TOV “Zolotiy Ekvator” resulted in a fire. As of the morning of March 29, firefighting continues, 2 special wagons are involved.
- 2 missiles were fired by a fighter from the territory of Belarus, they were shot down by air defense 30 km from Lviv.
- Rocket attacks on the countryside in the Zhytomyr region. One of the shells fell in the forest.
- As a result of the shelling, residential buildings and forest belts were set on fire, the hospital was shelled. 2 people were injured.
- In Severodonetsk, 5 houses were destroyed, 10 people were injured. A total of 16 civilian infrastructure facilities were damaged.
- As a result of the night shelling, 5 units of special equipment were destroyed.
- [Restrictions] The Ministry of Digital Transformation sent letters to mobile operators with a proposal to limit the amount of traffic consumed, as well as to cancel unlimited tariffs for “reasonable use of foreign equipment”.
- [Support for the economy] Putin instructed the Cabinet of Ministers to raise a mortgage rate for soft loans from April 1 from 7% to 12% for the entire loan term and determine that the maximum loan amount should not exceed 12 million rubles for Moscow, St. Petersburg, Moscow and Leningrad regions and 6 million rubles for other subjects of the Russian Federation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.