Polish mental wellness app Mindgram secures €7M
Mindgram, a Warsaw-based B2B platform, has secured a €7 million seed round. It is the biggest investment related to mental health in Europe. Alongside four other investors, Credo Ventures led the round. The company plans to expand to Europe, EU-Startups reports.
- Founded in 2021 by Adam Plona, Jakub Zieliński, and Małgorzata Ohme, Mindgram is a science-based platform and mobile app for mental wellness. It helps companies support the mental well-being of the employees, as well as build their resilience and drive performance. Mindgram’s tools can help manage stress, burnout, communication problems, also family difficulties, and anxiety.
- The €7 million seed round was led by a Czech investor, Credo Ventures. According to Crunchbase, it is a venture capital company focused on early-stage investments in Central and Eastern Europe. Its previous investments include LIV, Archbee, and Productboard.
- PortfoLion, Nunatak Capital, Market One Capital, and Pamoja Capital, as well as some angel investors, participated in the round.
“Mindgram’s unmatched levels of traction among their customers’ employee base is a testimony of the appetite for and effectiveness of what they have built,”Guillaume Fournier from Credo Ventures comments on the investment.
- Earlier, in April 2021, Mindgram raised a pre-seed investment amounting to about €1.8 million (8.5 million PLN). Current investors, Market One Capital and Pamoja Capital Group, invested in the previous round, accordingly.
- The new funding will allow the company further expand across Europe, starting in Spain. Besides, Mindgram plans to hire up to 50 employees who will work from offices in Madrid and Barcelona.