EPAM fully withdraws from Russia
08 April, 2022, 13:21
EPAM will completely leave the Russian market, as the dev.by publication citing a letter of EPAM founder Arkadiy Dobkin reported.
- In his letter, Dobkin explained that the company first stopped working with customers from the Russian Federation. After additional consultations with customers and partners, the company decided to exit the Russian market entirely.
- The process of leaving the market will take about three months. During this time, the company will fulfill its obligations to its employees and clients. Also, EPAM wants to make sure that the exit from the market will comply with the local legislation.
- According to the letter, EPAM will offer relocation to other countries to the employees who wish to stay at the company.
- Dobkin has repeatedly stated that the company continues to support Ukraine and condemns the war started by the Russian authorities.
- The company had about 9,000 employees in Russia in 2021.
AIN.UA sources reported about EPAM’s plan to leave the Russian market back in early March. However, the company has not officially commented on its position then.