Give a Job for UA: Help Ukrainian refugees around the world with employment
According to the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, more than 4 million Ukrainians have fled the country, losing their homes, jobs, and sources of income. Global Compact Network Ukraine, in partnership with Parimatch, Jooble, and Happy Monday, has launched the Give a job for UA project, as reported by the press service of the Global Compact Network Ukraine.
About the project
- The initiative Give a Job for UA aims to help Ukrainian refugees with employment and offers businesses from around the world an opportunity to support Ukraine by hiring them.
- Through the Global Compact Network participants, it is planned to encourage as many companies as possible to create employment opportunities for Ukrainians both in Ukraine and abroad.
- Also, Jooble and Happy Monday have created special website sections for the job openings from European companies and participants of the Global Compact Network.
- As representatives of the Global Compact Network inform, the project partners will benefit through the access to skilled candidates, ethnic experience, and cultural diversity, strengthening the brand reputation and extension of the CSR case portfolio.
- And Ukrainian refugees will be able to find employment in companies with high demand for temporary jobs and address the lack of online and offline employees.
“Ukrainians want to work and bring their knowledge and skills to benefit those companies that will lend them a helping hand. Global Compact Network Ukraine encourages businesses worldwide: give a job to Ukrainians, give them a chance for a decent future,” says Tatiana Saharuk, CEO of Global Compact Network Ukraine.