Intellias opens a new R&D center in Uzhgorod
20 April, 2022, 18:30
The tech company Intellias continues to expand its geography in Ukraine. This time it has announced the opening of a development center in Uzhgorod, Ukraine. The new office is designed to accommodate 40 specialists.
- Intellias also has offices that continue to operate in Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk. Over 1,300 of the company’s employees evacuated to the western regions of Ukraine when the full-scale war began.
- Intellias temporarily suspended operations in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Odesa.
- Previously, the company evacuated more than 390 specialists to Krakow. It has an R&D center there since 2019. In April-May 2022, Intellias plans to set up three more offices in Poland — in Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Gdansk.
- Apart from opening the Polish offices, Intellias plans to open additional R&D centers in Croatia, Columbia, Bulgaria, and other countries in Europe, Latin America, and Asia.
- Currently, the company has about 240 job openings, and half of the positions are planned to be filled by Ukrainian engineers.