Lithuanian logtech GoRamp raises €1.5M seed investment
27 April, 2022, 11:00
- Founded in 2017 by Jevgenij Polonis, Marius Repecka, and Ugnė Palionytė, GoRamp develops a cloud-based transportation management software. It helps shippers digitize sourcing, planning, and monitoring freight logistics.
- GoRamp has not disclosed many details on the €1.5 million seed round. Several international venture capital funds and business angels, including UPS, Shopify, Infoscout, participated in the round.
- According to Crunchbase, in April 2021, the startup raised a $225,000 seed investment from Startup Wise Guys. And in November 2020, it got a €450,000 pre-seed funding from Presto Ventures and SWG.
- To date, the company operates in 18 different countries in Europe, as well as in the US, Canada, and Australia. GoRamp is already trusted by companies like Pfizer, Thermofisher Scientific, Continental, Mondelez, Storenso, etc.
- The startup will use the fresh funding to increase business volumes in Europe and expand to markets in Spain, France, and Italy. Also, GoRamp wants to expand its sales and marketing team in the region.