Horizon Capital invests in a technology services provider Miratech
The US private-equity firm Horizon Capital announced that its $200 million Emerging Europe Growth Fund III, LP (EEGF III) fund has acquired a minority stake in the technology services provider Miratech.
- Details of the transaction have not been disclosed. However, as AIN.Capital previously reported, EEGF III usually invests about $5-20 million in one company.
- According to the release, after this investment, Horizon Capital has became the largest financial investor of Miratech.
- Miratech is a technology services provider with over 700 employees across 25 countries. The company provides IT and consulting services for Fortune 500 companies as well as for rapidly growing companies in financial services, healthcare, technology, debt management, government, and telecommunications sectors. Miratech was founded in Ukraine in 1989, but today its headquarters is located in New York, USA.
- Horizon Capital will help Miratech accelerate its ongoing global expansion in providing digital product engineering and customer experience design services to renowned global companies.
“I am excited to welcome Horizon Capital as our new financial investor,” said Valeriy Kutsyy, Miratech CEO. “Over the past year we’ve been evaluating a number of alternatives with great investors globally. We very much appreciate Horizon Capital’s vision and approach to our future partnership. Their reputation for team strength, high integrity, value creation and their successful investment track record also made Horizon Capital stand out. We’re highly enthusiastic about our future partnership.”
Lenna Koszarny, Horizon Capital Founding Partner and CEO, added, “We are pleased to back Miratech, a dynamic digital engineering player with delivery centers worldwide, a solid track record of rapidly scaling teams for clients and a niche focus on customer experience digitalization. We are investing our capital and expertise to support Miratech’s ambitious market expansion and growth plans, alongside its visionary founders whose commitment and deep market knowledge has enabled them to build exceptional digital competencies and employer brand. This latest deal joins a strong portfolio of investments, primarily in high-growth tech companies and export-oriented businesses.”
- Horizon Capital is a US-domiciled leading private equity firm in Emerging Europe, backed by over 40 institutional investors with a capital base of over $570 billion, over $1.1 billion in assets under management, and a tenure of 28 years in the region.
- Horizon Capital’s portfolio includes more than 20 biggest Ukrainian companies and brands like Rozetka-EVO, Ajax Systems, Jooble, etc. In the digital engineering and consulting services sector, in addition to Miratech, EEGF III also previously invested in Intellias and Ciklum.