Warsaw-based Doctor.One secures €2.1M for its virtual clinic solution
02 May, 2022, 12:50
Polish healthtech startup Doctor.One has secured an additional €2.1 million in funding to develop its virtual clinic solution. Atlantic Labs led the current financing, EU-Startups reports.
- Established in 2021 by Tomasz Rudolf and Maciej Malenda, Doctor.One is a next-generation virtual clinic on a mission to help patients get better access to doctors online.
- The healthtech startup offers an unlimited number of consultations with your doctor via chat. It also securely stores the medical history all in one place.
- The €2.1 million seed round was led by Atlantic Labs. It is an early-stage venture capital firm based in Berlin, Germany. The firm focuses on a variety of startups ranging from tech to finance. The previous investor Movens Capital also followed on the investment.
“Doctor.One’s unique approach creates efficiencies for the medical system and adds convenience for patients. We’re excited to support the team on their mission to bring this to more patients around the world,”Daniel Niemi from Atlantic Labs comments on the investment.
- In December 2021, AIN.Capital reported on the previous round for Doctor.One. The startup raised a €440,000 pre-seed investment from Movens Capital, a Polish venture capital fund.
- Using the fresh funds, Doctor.One. is going to speed up its European expansion, as well as further develop the platform in order to meet the needs of both doctors and patients.