Estonian startup Vocal Image App receives €160K
03 May, 2022, 17:16
The Tallinn-based Vocal Image App has won €160,000 in the TechChill 2022 pitch competition called Fifty Founders Battle. The startup got €150,000 funding from Depo Ventures and €10,000 in cash from TechChill, Silicon Canals reports.
- Founded in 2021, Vocal Image develops a speech training and voice therapy app for speakers and singers. The AI-powered personal training plan can help users improve their voice, empower speaking skills, and heal speech disorders.
- TechChill is an annual event held in Latvia, where startups from the Baltic, Nordic, and Eastern European region meet and match with global investors. The fifty best startups can pitch their ideas on the TechChill stage before an international jury of experts and global investors.
- In 2022, over 200 startups participated to be picked as the fifty most promising. During the event, five startups were selected as finalists:
- Terrawaste from Latvia,
- HeyBooster from Estonia,
- Codigy from Lithuania,
- MissionSpace from Latvia and Luxembourg,
- Vocal Image App from Estonia.
- Vocal Image App plans to use the proceeds to further develop its voice coach solution and expand the customer base.