Ciklum opens a new delivery center in Bulgaria
Ciklum, global digital product development and digital services company, has opened a new delivery hub in Bulgaria. The development center in Sofia expands the company’s presence in Eastern Europe.
“Eastern Europe talent is a key cornerstone in the global digital solutions and services market. We know that from our experience in Ukraine, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia and Romania. The IT industry in Bulgaria is growing at double digits – and I think our 20 years of experience in developing and nurturing talent in this field will support this dynamic,” said Kulraj Smagh, CEO of Ciklum.
- The new office has opened in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, and already employs more than a hundred professionals.
- The company plans to accelerate the hiring of local professionals. Also, it offer jobs to Ukrainians who have been forced to temporarily leave their homes and move to safer locations due to the full-scale war with Russia.
- The company expects its center in Bulgaria to hire several hundreds of tech professionals throughout the country.
- Last year, Ciklum acquired CN Group, a Czech-based software developer, and now continues to strengthen its position in the international market.
- Ciklum is a product engineering and digital services company serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations.
- Headquartered in the UK, Ciklum has 4,000+ software developers, designers, product managers, and data scientists across the globe who build tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ciklum has offices in six cities in Ukraine with over 1,500 developers.
- The company also has R&D centers in Poland, Romania, Spain, Israel, and Pakistan. It employs about 5,000 specialists around the world.