Krakow-based behavioral data platform Synerise closes a $23M Series B round
The Polish behavioral data analytics platform Synerise has closed a $23 million Series B to fuel the international expansion. Carpathian Partners, a CEE-focused technology investment fund, led the round.
- Founded in 2013 by Jaroslaw Krolewski, Krzysztof Kochmański, and Miłosz Baluś, Synerise develops a no-code/low code AI-first platform aimed to help businesses to manage their business processes. Synerise’s solution allows them to store and process all their heterogeneous data, as well as automate data-related processes.
- Companies in e-commerce, retail, telecom, automotive industries, and financial services across 30 markets in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa use the platform.
- Carpathian Partners is a late-VC and early-growth-equity investment platform. It provides expansion capital to technology-driven companies in CEE, targeting global expansion. The fund has already invested over $2 billion during 20 funding rounds.
“The depth of the Synerise product is astounding. Even the biggest software firms in the US do not have such an elegant, unified, and highly-performant solution. We plan to scale the company quickly in the United States,”Cezary Pietrasik, co-founder at Carpathian Partners comments on the investment.
- Synerise has raised a total of $42.3 million in funding over 10 rounds.
- The fresh funds will help fund Synerise’s expansion into the US market. It will also enable further development of the company’s deep-tech behavioral data processing, AI, and process automation platform.