Tidio, a Polish customer service automation startup, raises $25M in Series B
13 May, 2022, 21:17
- Founded in 2013 by Marcin Wiktor and Titus Golas, Tidio develops a live-chat platform powered by chatbot solutions. It is aimed to help small businesses communicate with customers in a simplistic manner.
- Tidio integrates with third-party services, including email providers, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, and Shopify, providing all communications in one box. Over 23,000 businesses use Tidio’s solution to automate more than 86,000 conversations in just one month.
- PeakSpan Capital is a growth-stage investment firm focusing on B2B software companies. Its latest portfolio includes Leasecake, FinPay, Dispatch, and Luma Health.
- In November 2019, Tidio raised almost $900,000 in Series A from the current investor Inovo Venture Partners. In total, the company has raised $26.8 million across several funding rounds.
- Tidio plans to spend the funding on marketing and expanding its 140-person workforce. The company aims to hire 100 people in the next year.