Ukrainian ride-hailing service Uklon launches the international franchise. How to get it
The Ukrainian IT company Uklon, the developer of the eponymous ride-hailing service, is launching an international franchise to accelerate the company’s scaling through global expansion into new markets.
Currently, Uklon is interested in the Baltic States, Poland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic, as the company told AIN.Capital.
What will the Uklon franchisees get?
- The franchise package includes access to the “franchise book” and modern Uklon software (Uklon Driver and Uklon Rider applications, flexible CRM models).
- In addition, the cooperation includes marketing, tech, and consulting support, as well as a unique brand book with a developed identity and the ability of local adaptation.
“In 12 years, the company has developed a product that has become part of the urban life of many Ukrainians, and we are ready to share the success of our product and become representatives of Ukraine in the arena of international business,”Serhiy Smus, the co-founder and COO of Uklon, says.
The stages of launching the franchise:
- interviews with the franchisee;
- collection of information about the franchisees from the local market;
- calculation of the financial model;
- approval of legal aspects and signing of the contract;
- localization and adaptation of software;
- development of marketing strategy;
- adaptation of instructions and processes for employees;
- training for employees.
As the represantatives of Uklon says, the term of getting the operating profit depends on the specifics of the local market, in particular the population and the average check. As an example of a franchise launch scenario, with an investment of €1 million, it comes in 2.5 years, according to the company’s data.
How to become the Uklon franchise owner?
For more detailed information on the terms of cooperation, you can contact the co-founder and COO of Uklon Serhiy Smus on Facebook.